(Think slider, shaker, pop-up, pocket)
We are sponsored for this challenge by Gerder Steiner Designs:
Prize - $15 Store Coupon!
I made a birthday card for my friend's daughter, who will be turning four in a week's time. She's really into dinosaurs, so I used stamps from the 'You're Rawr-some' set by My Favorite Things. I paper pieced the dinosaurs with paper from the 'Happy Day' pad by My Mind's Eye, and added a couple of sentiments from the same stamp set.
I kept the outside really simple...as I wanted to make a pop-up Dinosaur head inside:
This was really simple and quick to do...I sort of followed the instructions in this video...using paper from the 'Stella & Rose - Mabel' pad by My Mind's Eye. I used the Paper Smooches 'Graffiti' alphabet stamps to add the wording inside.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Interactive Cards
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Crazy Egg/Anything Goes
- Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy - Happy Birthday
- Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Scrapbook Stamp Society - Kraft Paper
- Seize the Birthday - Anything Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Stampavie & More - Paper Piecing
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.