Monday 15 August 2016

Balloon Kitty

I'm sneaking on before bed to share a little birthday card...featuring a Penny Black cat from the 'Bubbly' set, which I coloured using watercolour pencils. I used a couple of my Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside' border dies to cut the curved sections at the bottom...then used various embossing folders (Cuttlebug 'Charles', Sizzix 'Plaid' & 'Chevron Texture') to add some texture. The clouds were cut using my Memory Box 'Puffy Clouds' die, and the sentiment is from the 'Anytime Messages' set by Hero Arts.


Challenges for this card:


8 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love all the textures on your card...so fun. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card - I love it!!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Helen. Loving the floating Kitty and beautifully designed background with the die cuts and embossing!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Critters and Creatures Linky Party
    Let's Color Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute kitty! Love how you used the efs to create the textured scene.
    Thanks for joining us at HLS. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty make

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi hi very nice. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Love it. Sorry I am late on my commenting rounds but thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Love it. Sorry I am late on my commenting rounds but thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x