Our sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps:
Prize - 5 Digi Stamps of the Winner's Choice!
I combined the themes to make an Easter treat bag, cutting squares and circles from patterned papers (from the 'Happy Day' pad by My Mind's Eye), and layering them up. The image is called 'Hello World' by Penny Black...I coloured it using watercolour pencils, added a sentiment (from a set by Pollycraft for C C Designs), then cut it out using one of my circle Nesties. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Circles and/or Squares
- Corrosive - Anything Goes
- Daring Cardmakers - Watch the Birdie
- Gem of a Challenge - Easter Time
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Shopping Our Stash - Put a Bird on it
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Easter/Spring
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Easter Inspired
- Sparkles Forum - Spring is in the Air
- Sweet Stampers - Spring/Easter
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.